Building Resilient Careers and Organizations.™
Book Your Appointment with Dr. Helen
What you can expect from an initial consultation:
During your phone consultation with one-of-a-kind Career Psychologist, Dr. Helen, you can expect:
- Someone who listens carefully to really understand your situation.
- Thoughtful insights to help you achieve your next career move – whether it’s a new job, a promotion, or self-employment.
- An objective “sounding board” when trying to evaluate your career options.
- Professional advice on how to prepare for an interview and land your dream job.
- Since Dr. Helen is usually based in Ottawa, Canada, appointments will be in the EST/EDT time zone (i.e., the same as New York and Toronto)
Who is Dr. Helen?
Dr. Helen Ofosu has over 20 years of experience using Work and Business Psychology in the private, government and non-profit sectors helping people grow their careers. She brings her vast knowledge, sensitivity, and special brand of humour to her career consultations, leadership development, executive coaching and group coaching. Learn more about her services, browse her 200+ “AudioBlog” articles that you hear or read, or check out her book “How to be Resilient in Your Career: Facing Up to Barriers at Work” that was published by Routledge in February 2023.