When the stakes are high, trust an expert with insight and integrity to provide assistance through this critical transition.
Dr. Helen Ofosu is extremely well-positioned to offer practical, strategic and cost-effective outplacement services that will help employees transition into their next position. This may be especially relevant and useful when organizational changes (e.g., downsizing, mergers, or restructuring) are anticipated. When timed right, affected employees may avoid joblessness when Right-Placement is used.
Using her unique skills and professional experience in Industrial / Organizational (I/O) Psychology as a foundation, she will help affected employees figure out the best ways that they can use their work experience, interests, and values to build a resilient career.
Fully Customizable Services include:
- Client Assessment (Test and Interview). Click here for a video about the test.
- Action-oriented Feedback to the Client, Based on the Assessment
- Follow-up Session(s) / Structured Decision-Making, Based on Feedback
- Strategic Planning and Guidance to Help Client Get their Career back “On Track”
- Personal and Professional Development Options including
- Concrete Suggestions on Networking,
- Job Search Strategies,
- Resume / Cover Letter Assistance (tailored to suit appropriate jobs),
- Mock Interview Preparation; if/when appropriate thorough planning of self-employment options, etc.
- A minimum of 5 hours of assistance is highly recommended but most released employees will benefit from 10 – 15 hours
- Meetings can occur in person, by video (e.g., Skype or FaceTime), or by phone to suit the needs and preferences of the released employee.
These meetings are always customized to client’s specific needs (e.g., more time can be allocated to the areas that need the most attention). These sessions can be scheduled over time to suit employees’ needs, preferences, and the availability of job opportunities that might trigger a specific resume, cover letter, and/or interview.
Call 613-424-8689 or 1-888-878-8861 or send email to email@example.com to discuss and obtain