Speaking and Training
Dr. Ofosu is an experienced public speaker. Although she started out as a university lecturer and developer of (corporate) training materials, she’s comfortable as a panelist and in various other contexts and environments.
Here’s a sample of some of the topics she’s spoken about:
- Systemic Discrimination & Barriers to Inclusion
- The History of Racism in Canada, it’s Not Just an American Problem
- We’ve Heard a lot About Systemic Racism, But What Does it Really Mean? (townhall presentation for SHOEBOX Ltd, September 2020).
- Workplace Scapegoats and the Glass Cliff workshop presented to a group of executives and other leaders (webinar, Oct. 24, 2020)
- Returning to Work Post-COVID-19 (webinar, May 5, 2020)
- How to Work From Home Effectively and How COVID-19 Has Impacted Business (webinar, April 29, 2020)
- Using Psychology and HR to Prevent Cyber Crimes and Insider Threats (also discussed on a Podcast)
- Career Management Essentials for Professionals and Aspiring Professionals
- Networking Skills for Finding Hidden Employment Opportunities
- Effective Professional and Workplace Boundaries
- Networking and Gender
- Using I/O Psychology for Better Hiring (also discussed in this blog article)
- Using HR and Psychology as part of the Corporate Risk Management Strategy
- Reverse Engineering: Getting to Your Target Job from Where You are Now
- What’s Best for Me? Employment or Entrepreneurship?
- Making the Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Diversity Issues, particularly as they apply to women’s issues, cultural issues
- Career Support for Patients with Mental Health Challenges
- Career Support for People Facing Personal Challenges that Affect the Workplace
- Encore Entrepreneurship / Second Careers
- Other topics related to Careers and HR Matters
If you’re interested in online, small-group coaching and training, please check out these group coaching options.
Please call 613-424-8689 or 1-888-878-8861 (toll-free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.